INTREPID - Transition Prescription Sports Glasses
- Premium lenses for enhanced visual clarity, acuity and environmental resilience; select the lens-type that will give you a competitive advantage
- Camouflage design for hunting specialists
- Wrap-around design provides superior eye coverage, shielding peripheral glare and UV, as well as wind and dust
- Sleek, contemporary style with premium rubberised finish make for the ultimate 'sports frames'
- Designed for comfort and security, with TR90 frames that distribute pressure to the optimum areas
- Premium packaging: gift-worthy unboxing experience
- Case designed to withstand the shakes and knocks of an athlete’s kit bag
V2O prescription lenses are conditioned with a premium Multi Anti-Reflection coating. This provides excellent visual performance and durability with protection from front surface UV and back surface reflected UV with super hydrophobic and oleophobic properties.
- When will I get my glasses? We endeavour to get your glasses to you within 10-12 days of placing the order.
What size are these frames? The measurements for these frames are 57-20-142 (lens-
bridge-arm). Note the frames are ‘wrap-around’ so the lens and arm lengths will apportion differently to a more traditional glasses shape (thus the wider lens measurement and smaller arms).To get an idea of how they look on different face shapes, please check out our Instagram page (@v2o_sports_eyewear).
- What is the Returns Policy? Customers are entitled to cancel or return an order within 14 days of receipt without giving any reason for doing so, however will be liable for the cost of any personalised lenses that has been incurred. Any product received in a defective or damaged state will be replaced or fully refunded. Other policies are detailed on our website.
- Are these frames certified to CE standard? Yes, our Frames are CE & UKCA compliant and confirm to international standard ISO 12870, passing tests for tolerance, stability, resistance, resilience and endurance. Please note, these are not intended as safety spectacles and have not be tested as such.
- Are there any restrictions? For prescription lenses, a valid prescription is required. Please do not buy if you do not hold a valid prescription, are under 18 years old or are registered as visually impaired.